- This web-based training will further deepen your understanding of the MDS approach and its role within the KYOCERA sales strategy. It will help you understand customers business needs even better and increase your revenue.
- Sales Representative
Theoretical and practical contents
- The Corporate Services Portfolio - Learn about the complete set of services which covers the entire customer relationship life cycle.
- Technological Enablers - Learn about the technical infrastructure that makes services scalable, efficient and repeatable.
- Methodological Enablers - Learn how to improve internal processes by providing know-how, procedures, working templates, reference documentation, etc.
- Business Case - Learn why it is advantageous for the customer to choose MDS and for KYOCERA to sell MDS, illustrated through a real case study.
After this training you will be able to…
- match the 29 Building Blocks to their respective Service categories within the Corporate Services Portfolio.
- link the 29 Building Blocks to the five ADIMO phases.
- distinguish between the different Building Blocks.
- identify and categorize the 5 categories of technological enablers with their correspondent tools and usage.
- explain the purpose of KYOCERA´s methodological enablers and align them with the ADIMO process steps.
- translate the MDS approach to a business use case.