- This course provides basic information about the MDS service "Change Management Services" for consultants. It is explained how to deliver the service and helpful templates are included.
- Sales Representative
Theoretical and practical contents
- Chapter 1 introduces the basics of Change Management Services, explains its context within the Corporate Services Portfolio and gives an overview about the Service Products.
- Chapter 2 gives an overview about the different Service Contents and Activities and explains the flow of the Service Delivery Process Steps.Chapter 3 summarises the Service Delivery Requirements “Technological, Methodological & organisational Enablers” and gives an overview about the final Service Deliverables.
After this training you will be able to…
- Describe the basics of the service, incl. service products within the Corporate Services Portfolio
- Provide the different service contents, the detailed process steps and the service delivery requirements and deliverables.